How to Find Your Harvard Business Review articles:
These instructions are for finding HBR articles that are available in library databases.
Step 1: Find articles by title and author in this Library database: Business Source Premier (requires Loras network login).
Step 2: Searching in Business Source Premier, keep it simple by typing one element in each box: Title, Author (just one author's last name), and Harvard.
Ikujiro Nonaka, and Hirotaka Takeuchi. “The Wise Leader.” Harvard Business Review, vol. 89, no. 5, May 2011, pp. 58–67.
Step 3: Results List and Item Record
- Which articles is the correct one? Match authors and the publication date
- To select an article, click the blue title to open the record. With the article record open, find a PDF (if available) and click on it.
I found it but I can't print or save! What's going on?
Harvard Business Publishing copyright restrictions place limits on some articles - you may not be able to print or save. If the full text is available, you can read it online in the database.
Copyright & HBR
Harvard Business Publishing has very strict guidelines for copyright. Normal fair use practices do not apply to HBR.
To avoid copyright infringement:
- HBR case studies and articles should not be distributed or shared. Do not create direct links or post a URL.
- Do not share PDFs or print and disseminate HBR case studies or articles.
- HBR case studies and articles may not be requested through Interlibrary Loan.