Library Updates Related to COVID-19 Events - Updated 03/24/20
- Your digital Library is open! Contact us via chat, email, phone, or make a Zoom appointment for Research Help.
- Material Due Dates: All due-dates for material currently checked out have been changed to April 30. Any material checked out from today on will have a circulation period of 8 weeks or more.
- Guide to Remote Resources: We have a new guide to Remote Resources for Loras Library Users.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 18, the Library building will be closed. Library services continue, and are available through the Library's web page and research and course guides. Contact a librarian via chat, email, phone, or make a Zoom appointment for Research Help.
- If you need books from our collection, you can request a book to be mailed or received via curbside delivery. Use this form to make a request.